Intel has announced new 10th Gen Core H-series mobile processors comprising of i9-10980HK, i7-10750H, and i7-10875H. Intel claims these are the most powerful chips, designed to go in high-end gaming laptops. The new chips can boost clock speeds beyond 5GHz.
The new processor – 10th Gen Intel Core i9-10980HK – offers a 5.3 GHz Turbo speed, eight cores, and 16 threads and 16MB of Intel Smart Cache to provide immersive gaming experiences with superb responsiveness and consistent in-game performance.
Intel has announced three new processors in the 10th Gen series, which includes an Intel Core H-series processor that brings the 5.3 GHz clock speeds and delivers desktop-caliber performance.
Intel says if you compared it with a three-year-old system, the i9-10980HK delivers:
- Up to 54 percent more frames per second in gaming for even better playability of top titles
- Up to 44 percent better overall performance for faster, more responsive productivity
- Up to two times faster 4K video rendering and export, making it faster and easier to create and share
The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor with up to 5.0 GHz Turbo speed is purpose-built for gamers and creators demanding optimised performance. Compared with a three-year-old system, i7-10750H delivers
- Up to 44 percent more frames per second in gaming
- Up to 33 percent better overall performance
- Up to 70 percent, faster 4K video exporting
Intel Core i7-10875H features up to 5.1 GHz Turbo, eight cores, and 16 threads and is designed for creators and gamers alike.